Pattern is looking for an experienced full-time graphic designer that can join our growing team. We produce a wide range of projects from web and mobile applications to interactive installations. Pattern is looking for a designer that can meet industry standards and are willing to push the boundaries when it comes to creative execution.
You will be working directly with producers and the client to develop creative concepts, UX design, messaging and tone, and brand development in order to meet/exceed the goals of the projects (both internal and client-based) while providing industry leading design.
The ideal candidate can work independently, requires minimal creative direction and will be capable of designing to our high standards. The candidate should be well-organized that can help the team complete their deadlines, even if that means putting in a bit extra work. Someone that wants to learn and share their knowledge throughout their career. Experience with developing for digital (web, mobile, UX) is key to being successful in this position.
Duties and Qualifications:
- Conceptualize and create designs, graphics, and art direction that are on the same level as our past work or better!
- Participate and contribute to meetings and creative sessions
- Work with our developers to ensure the project is completed to your specifications
- Diploma or certificate in Graphic Design (3 years)
- Experience working in a studio, agency or freelance.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to work independently or with little to no creative art direction
- Knowledge of how to design for visual effects, motion graphics, and animation is an asset
Our goal is to do meaningful and award-winning worthy work. This means as a team, we’ll need to push each other so each project will be better than the last. We feel that working directly in our office will help us achieve that goal.
We may not be able to contact everyone who applies, however feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Please send your resume and portfolio with at least 3 examples of digital projects to firstname.lastname@example.org